Skip to main content

Good Morning

It's a bright new day in 2017, and I've finally decided to host some public record of my life to preserve what little scraps of me survive after my death (that is if my consciousness isn't uploaded to data center by then). Slight morbidity aside, my ambitions for world domination are intensifying daily as I sit in my chair, mumbling to myself about ideas only a few in a hundred mile radius would even care about or understand.

Current State of Affairs

Without exposing any bank account-vital security question information, I'll discuss the most easily recognizable parts of my life:
  • I live in Converse, TX, a small town of around 20,000 whose only job is to contribute to the San Antonio Metropolitan Statistical Area; basically, my municipality exists to act as a statistic.
  • I attend Samuel Clemens High School as a sophomore who can't engage in many if any extracurricular events because of the following reason.
  • During evenings, I attend my father's (master's) taekwondo school as the class leader.
  • Prolonged until my bed time, I make up for my lack of extracurricular activities by inefficiently programming the pieces of a personal companion I can talk to when I'm lonely (which I am frequently)

Yes, it's almost noon on a Tuesday; however, today's a student holiday in the SCUCISD. Although, I yearn for some more structured learning after two weeks of a lack of a bit of self-discipline.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Python is Cool. Python is Great.

I've immersed myself in programming with the easiest language to learn, and I'm currently trying to make my own command line utility for training the agents in The Companions Project . Sure, I may know jack squat about how to implement machine learning on the scale I wish to happen, but I do know one vital aspect of it: Python . Python compared to Java is the equivalent of Chinese checkers to chess . Chinese checkers is incredibly easy to learn but understandably difficult to master. Chess has a higher barrier to entry, but once you're over the wall, one can has some very complex possibilities to learn. While I now see programming in Python is incredibly simpler to begin, my Java-minded self took a quick look at the syntax and only bothered to look at code snippets to scare me into believing that Python is the language of the devil with forced indentation and syntax like this: class HelloWorld:     def hello(self, name=None):         if name is ...

My First AP Test

In around 10–15 minutes, I will begin the AP Physics 1 exam. It's questionable whether I'll obtain a score of five, but I know I can easily obtain a four. Does MIT or Caltech or Stanford or whoever care if I obtain a five? Well, I know MIT doesn't even care if I take the test as they only accept credit for a five on the AP Physics C exam. As for the others, I probably should've done some research. That doesn't matter now. I just looked over my mock test with another highly intelligent student, and we both know we can easily obtain a four. I know how torque works; I know how movement in two dimensions works; heck, I even remember​ how to build a DC circuit. Kirchoff has nothing on me. I know that the junction rule states that a circuit's input current must equal it's output. I understand that resistors have the same current in a series but the same voltage in parallel. I am going to perform very well. (As long as I don't bomb the free-response quest...